At TheEruditePress, we’re passionate about all things wise and wonderful, especially when they’re in the form of literature, old books, and the like.
We’re also passionate about the cause to “aid the crucial mission of bringing out issues relevant to society and the world.”
That’s why, if you donate to help fund the TheEruditePress, we’ll send you a work of literature, complimentary and entirely on us. It’s our way of giving back to you who have given so freely to us.
The first individuals to donate at least $10.00 will receive a classic work of literature from The Great Books Foundation, editor’s choice. Each book contains the writings of one, or more, notable authors. Titles include:
- Book 1: The Declaration of Independence; Plato’s Apology, Crito; and Sophocles’ Antigone
- Book 2: Aristotle’s Politics, Book 1; Plutarch’s Lycurgus & Numa
- Book 3: The Gospel According to St. Matthew; Epictetus’ Discourses, Selections
- Book 4: Machiavelli’s The Prince
- Book 5: Shakespeare’s Macbeth; Milton’s Areopagitica
- Book 6: Adam Smith’s The Wealth of Nations, Selections; The Federalist, Selections; and the Constitution of the United States
- Book 7: Tocqueville’s Democracy in America, Selections; Marx & Engels’ Communist Manifesto
- Book 8: Thoreau’s Civil Disobedience; Walden, Selections; Tolstoy’s The Death of Ivan Ilych
Others who donate at least $5.00, and/or miss the opportunity to be included in The Great Books Foundation giveaway above, will receive another work of literature. Still worth the read, of course.
Lastly, be sure to provide your address information at checkout so we know where to send your book. And subscribe to TheEruditePress to hear about more donation giveaways! We’ve got some exciting ones planned with some real nice stuff that you, a lover of all things wise and wonderful, will appreciate!
Lance H. Gracy